10 Reasons Centra Falls in Pembroke Pines is perfect for millennial homebuyers
According to a recent article reported on Bankrate.com, Centra Falls has everything millennial homebuyers say they are looking for in a new home.
A 2015 National Association of Realtor’s study identified millennials (those born between 1980 and 2000) as the largest segment of the homebuyer market today. They have a list of “must-have’s” in-line with their values and they way they live and entertain.
Millennial homebuyers want low-maintenance, turnkey homes with modern luxury appointments included in the price. They like walkable communities – yet also want great schools and resources for when they start families. And, since many millennials work from home, flex space is important, too.
Great news! Centra Falls has everything on the millennial homebuyers wish list!
- Our brand new townhomes are turnkey and move-in ready the day you close
- Standard luxury features like stainless steel Energy Star® appliances and granite kitchen and master bath countertops are included
- Our open floorplans are designed for hanging out and entertaining family and friends
- Flex spaces easily become home offices, mediation spaces or game rooms
- Walk to Starbucks®, LA Fitness, shopping and dining
- A-rated public schools, parks & recreation nearby
- Low-maintenance homes = more time enjoying the community pool, spa and fitness center
- Energy efficient = lower costs and lower environmental impact
- Pre-wired for Internet
- Low HOA fees
Visit Centra Falls Sales Center open 7 days a week from 10 – 6 on Flamingo Road just south of Sheridan Street.